The first Dr. Martens Chelsea boot was produced in the 70s, but the actual style dates back to the Victorian era. Today, the 2976 Chelsea boot is a slick, uncompromisingly fashion-forward look for all genders — and with a sure fit and an easy-on, easy-off elasticized gusset, it's a versatile boot that works with everything.
This season, the boot gets an empowering boost from an aggressive, 1.5" platform sole.
- Elastic gussets
- Pull-on Chelsea boot style
- 1.5" platform
- Constructed on the iconic and comfortable Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, with a commando tread
- Built to last with a durable Goodyear welt
- Made with all the classic Docs DNA, including grooved sides, heel-loop and yellow stitching
- Made with Polished Smooth, the original Dr. Martens leather that's super-durable, and polished to a high shine
The original Dr. Martens leather: super-durable, with a smooth finish polished to a high shine.
Clean away dirt using a damp cloth and allow to dry, then apply Dr.Martens Wonder Balsam, Neutral or coloured wax polish as appropriate, using a Dr.Martens shoe brush, (Neutral can be applied to all colours). Allow to dry, then buff vigorously to desired shine using a second clean Dr.Martens shoe brush. (We advise to use 2 brushes per colour, one to add the polish and the second, clean dry brush, to buff up the leather for the best results).